|Affiliation||Unknown. Submit info.|
|Founder||Unknown. Submit info.|
|Founding year||Unknown. Submit info.|
|Founding neighborhood||Unknown. Submit info.|
know next to nothing about these guys but wish I knew more. I have no idea where they formed in the northern part of the city; I do not know what year they started except that they were definitely around by the later 1970s at least. I do not know who their first enemies were and I do not know when they went extinct or what their colors or symbols were. I can only say they had a section in the Portage Park neighborhood in Dunham Park (Hell’s Park) and they were strong allies with the Park Boys over there. I also know the Hell’s Devils joined the “United Fighting Organization” Or “UFO” in 1978 during the startup of UFO III.
Please send in any old school pics!
- What exact year did the Hell’s Devils form?
- Who was the founder and what happened to him?
- Where did the Hell’s Devils form, what was the first corner?
- Were there any other sections besides Dunham Park, if so where and what year did those start and close?
- What year did Dunham Park open and close down?
- What is the time line of leaders?
- Who were Hell’s Devils rivals?
- Who were Hell’s Devils allies before they joined UFO?
- Did the Hell’s Devils ever join the People nation, if so what year?
- What year did the Hell’s Devils go extinct?
Zook Published: Updated: