|Colors||Black and grey|
|Primary ethnicities||Latino (Mexican)|
|Symbols||Playboy bunny with bent ear|
|Affiliation||Unknown. Submit info.|
|Founder||Unknown. Submit info.|
|Founding year||Unknown. Submit info.|
|Founding neighborhood||Pilsen section of Lower West Side neighborhood|
I really do not know much about these guys except that they were located in the Pilsen section of the Lower West Side neighborhood. I think the Kool Gang originally broke off from the Two Sixes maybe in the 1970s? The Kool gang definitely was around by the mid-1970s and they were rivals with gangs that later became part of the People Nation like Villa Lobos and Latin Kings. The Kool gang went extinct sometime in the later 1980s.
Please send in 1970s, 1980s, 1990s or 1960s pics if they existed back then!
- What exact year did Kool gang start?
- What was their first corner and what year was it started?
- What was each of their corners and what year did each start and close up?
- Who was the founder and what happened to him?
- What is the time line of leaders?
- What year did Kool Gang go extinct?
- Who were the enemies of Kool Gang?
- Who were allies of Kool Gang?
- Did Kool Gang branch off from another gang? If so which one and when?
- Where they ever People or Folks? If so what year did they turn?
Zook Published: Updated: