|Formerly known as||Party Players late 1970s-1989|
|Colors||Maroon and white|
|Primary ethnicities||Latino (Mexican)|
|Symbols||Playboy bunny head with a bent ear and bow tie, hatchet, five lines fanned out with five dots on the end of each 1989-present|
|Affiliation||People since 1989|
|Founding year||Late 1970s|
|Founding neighborhood||Marshall Square section of South Lawndale neighorhood|
|Main neighborhood||Back Of The Yards section of New City neighborhood and Marquette Park section of Chicago Lawn neighborhood|
History is under construction
Please send in old school pics. 1970s or 1980s pics will be especially appreciated!
- What exact year did Party Players form?
- What caused the war between Saints and Players? What exact year did the war start?
- Why exactly did Party Players have a falling out with Two Six?
- Who took over after Joe Max went to prison? And what were the time line of leaders up until 2000?
- When did the other sets open and when did they close? What year did 65th and Spaulding open?
- Why did Party Players never join Folks in the earlier 1980s?
Zook Published: Updated: