|Founded||Founded in or near Lower West Side: Pilsen|
Founded in the Pilsen section of Lower West Side neighborhood near 16th and Morgan
|Colors||Red and Blue|
|Primary ethnicities||Latino (Mexican)|
|Symbols||Cross and Heart|
Cross with slashes through it
I wrote a Morgan Boys history for Chicagogangs.org but I do not think it is very accurate. First of all I know now the Morgan Boys have been around before 1989 especially since I have seen pics from the mid-1980s. It is still possible they may have branched off from the Party People because I have seen a pic from 1985 with them in black and white sweaters.
I am not sure exactly when the Morgan Boys started but they formed around 16th to 17th and Morgan in the Pilsen section of the Lower West Side neighborhood, not 18th and Morgan like I put on Chicagogangs.org.
The Morgan Boys opened up a section in the Bridgeport neighborhood at 32nd and Morgan. I am not sure about the Chukkie shooting of 1990 if it actually happened or not, nor do I really know much more except that they went extinct sometime around the late 1990s to early 2000s.
Please send in 1980s and 1990s pics! If they existed in the 1970s please send in those pics!
- What exact year did the Morgan Boys form?
- Was there first section 16th and Morgan or 17th and Morgan?
- Who was the founder? Was it indeed Chuckkie?
- Did the Morgan Boys branch off from the Party People? If so why the breakaway?
- What was the time line of leaders?
- What year did 32nd open? What year did it close?
- What year did MBs join Folks?
- Who were the biggest enemies?
- Who were the biggest allies?
- What year did MB close their last section?