|Founded||Founded in or near South Lawndale: Little Village|
Founded in the Little Village section of South Lawndale neighborhood
|Colors||White and Navy blue|
|Primary ethnicities||Latino (Mexican)|
|Symbols||Rabbit Head, Club, and Heart|
Rabbit head with bent ear and a hat with a blunt in the mouth 1980-present
I do not know very much about the Sin City Boys, so please contact me to fill in gaps.
The Sin City Boys formed in the late 1960s in the Little Village neighborhood at the intersection of 27th and Ridgeway. At some point the Sin City Boys got into it badly with Latin Kings and established a very close alliance with Two Six.
According to a former leader named “Johnny” Sin City Boys began to leave Little Village because of the intense gang war of the Latin Kings and Two Six in the late 1970s when members were turning 30 years old (Wounded City, Robert Vargas).
In the late 1980s the Sin City Boys completely left Little Village and moved into the suburb of Cicero in the Grant Works section at 12th Place and 47th. this was the only section until 1993 when Sin City Boys opened 13th and 49th Street (Kapone Town). I also had heard there was a notorious leader named “Kapone.” Sin City Boys also opened at 35th and Clinton in Berwyn.
The Sin City Boys are a Folk Nation gang at least since 1981 that has engaged in wars with People Nation gangs around them like Latin Kings, Bishops, Latin Angels and Latin Counts. They also have fought wars with the Two Two Boys who are a Folk Nation gang that started because they are 1 block away from each other in Cicero. That is just about it, I wish I had more to share but I don’t have much, unfortunately.
Please send in 1960s, 1970s, 1980s and 1990s pics!
- What exact year did SCBs form?
- Who was the founder and what happened to him?
- What were all the Little Village Street corners and what years did they open and close down?
- What started the war with Latin Kings a long time ago?
- What year did SCBs and Two Six become close allies?
- What year in the late 80s did SCBs arrive in Cicero?
- When did the last of Little Village close down?
- What is the time line of leaders up to the year 2000?